Tips to make proper time management for class 10 Mathematics CBSE
Right time management tricks can help you to win over your chances to score well in the exam. Proper time management in mathematics is very important to help the child in making correct decision for selecting the questions in the examination hall. Making proper time management, in the exam require lots of practice. To make the practice effective it requires the guidance of a quality private tutor who can help your child in seeking the proper guidance for making right decision for the selection of the question. Otherwise panic will be created in their mind at the time of exam.
There are several important tricks that can be applied to help the students in making proper time management in the exam.
- Know the pattern of examination and exam paper properly:-In order to score well in the Mathematics the best way is to seek the assistance of an experienced and qualified tutor. But for this you need to prepare the strategy in proper order. Only proper strategy can help your child to save time in the examination. For this to perform this action effectively students need to know the exam pattern and the question paper pattern properly. This will help them to strategize the fact where they should spend time more and where they should spend time less.
- Prepare a proper strategy for the exam before you take it:-After you know the pattern of exam it is very important that you must also prepare the strategy to accomplish your goal. Therefore let’s see the pattern according to which the plan can be framed for the examination.
Thus you will get total of 30 questions to solve in a period of 3hrs =180 minutes. Hence you can strategize the questions in a proper manner. Just you need to make proper division of time to score well in the exam. Just you need to be very cautious about the selection of the questions.
- Use the first 15 minutes reading time properly:-The first 15 minutes are given to the students to strategize the writing plan for the question. They can make a mental calculation in their mind that which questions they must attend first and which questions they must attend last. Depending on the nature of difficulty of the question paper they must take a decision on these factors. Hence, it will help the students to score well in the exam with great marks. Just you need to take the help of a qualified private tutor to help your child in achieving the desired marks they want to achieve.
- Don’t worry about the tough problems-First of all chalk out the areas where you feel you can score good marks or you can easily solve it without wasting any time. Don’t let time pressure kill your hard work. Make a smart move in the first 30min to 1hrs. This will help you to score first the qualifying marks. Then go for the excess marks in the question paper. Just you need to be very cautious on the selection of the right set of questions to make your paper easy for the examination. Hence a private tutor needs to be very good in his approach to make the students think in this fashion. Success will only be ensured when you make a very sharp preparation for the examination.
- Understand the importance of each question:-
- Each question in the exam carries a certain amount of marks. So, depending on your preparation and the marks allotted in the exam paper make your selection of the questions. Just you need to be very cautious in this region while making your attempt to any questions. Here you need to save your time you cannot afford to waste your valuable time after solving one question. Just be sure that whatever questions you have attempted is perfectly correct. This will help you to score good marks in the examination. Be ready in your approach of preparation in the examination.
- Keep a close watch on time:-It is very important that you must keep a close watch on the time. This will help you to speed up your writing and will help you to complete the paper on time. But long with that you must focus on the level of your accuracy so that you should not lose your marks.
Who can provide your child right time management tips?
The online platform of Gurusiksha you will get the opportunity to seek the assistance of the best tutors of the state. Apart from these they also provide both online as well as offline tuitions to the students in Kolkata. Just you need to enroll yourself there for better assistance for your child. They are making the learning process easier for various students in the state.