How to make proper time management for CBSE board exam
Students who are going to appear for this year CBSE board exam for class 10 and 12 must consider one thing seriously. The thing is making proper time management. Students need to understand one thing that the question paper will not be prepared on the basis of their wish and convenience. The question paper will be prepared on the basis of Boards decision. So, you need to be careful about the proper time management for solving the questions. Making proper selection of the questions at the right time is very important in the board exam to score well. This is why your child needs the assistance of a quality private tutor to make proper time management.
There are several important points that you need to take care while sitting for board exam of class 10 and 12.
- Go through the complete paper in the first 15 minutes:-The first 15 minutes is given to read the question paper and in that time period you can select the right set of questions to answer in the question paper. After that it is a question of simple mathematics between time verses your speed of writing and accuracy. Just you need to stay focused in the right track to do so in a proper manner. Most importantly striking the right strategy is important in this regard.
- Don’t stick to any specific order:-Make plans as per your need and try to build the right order and sequence. This will help you to keep your preparation intact before the examination. Depending in the difficulty level of the question paper you can set the selections of the questions in the examination hall. This will help you to select the right set of questions as per the need of the situation. Hence this type of spontaneous decision making is only possible when you seek the assistance of a qualified private tutor.
- Divide your time judiciously:-It is very important to divide your time in the right order and in the most judicious way. Just you need to think which areas of the question paper is easy for you and which areas of the question paper are difficult for you. Depending on such calculation you must make the calculation for selecting the right order of time for attempting the questions. Thus you can save your time to a great extent and can score well in the exam.
- Don’t get stuck to one question:-
- Sometimes students get stuck to one question due to which they cannot focus on the other important and easy questions where they can score good marks. Hence make the selection of the questions very judiciously. Remember this is a board exam only happens in your life once. This can either make you or can break you. This is why it is very important that you must keep a track on the easy questions first then go for the tough questions. Thus planning can be effective if you choose the right private tutor for your CBSE board exam preparation.
- First try to clear the qualifying marks:-In this type of board exams it is very important that you must prepare your strategy first to clear of the passing marks. Don’t go for glory in the first 1hour to 30minutes. Try to wrap up the easy questions first in this time then go for the harder questions. The reason being, if your mind once gets blocked in the harder questions then it will create a negative impact on your entire exam paper. Hence by attempting easy questions and by securing qualifying marks your level of confidence will; increase and you will get motivated to score more marks in the exam.
- Try to keep the basics right:-If your basics are tight in the examination then nobody can stop you from scoring good marks in the examination. In this regard, you need to seek the assistance of a professional private tutor to help your child in scoring good marks in the examination. Make the process of scoring easy and smooth for you don’t get laid away by the series of easy or tough questions that have come in the examination.
From where you can get the assistance for scoring well in the board exams
The online learning platform of Gurusiksha not only provides private tutors to the students. But also they provide tutors to the students who can help them in framing the right strategy in the examination hall to score well in the exam. Better to say that Gurusiksha provides best mentors of the state rather than just the tutors to teach the students. Hence if you want to know more about their services you can visit their official website to get a better insight about their services. Now scoring well in CBSE has become easier than ever.